RE: WorldTransport Forum Transport in cities: Why are we doing so poorly?

  • Derek Scrafton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2006

      Dear Eric,

      Thanks for sending on this TRB report with your covering comment. I agree – this is the same old committee-driven stuff. I just cannot believe how difficult it is to break through the structural inertia in transport. Is it the same in other sectors: health, education, power, etc?

      At least you and your colleagues still have the patience and energy to find, read and critique these reports.

      Sincerely,

      Derek.