converting a curb parking spot to a park

  • Sunny
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2006
      Chris, it would be great if you could provide more information on the
      Byward Market conversion thing, I have done a research in a similar
      issue, pedestrianising a street in Bangkok, and I found that the
      retailers were more positive after conversion and the sales volumes even
      increased. But there was also a program in BKK of closing a street for
      traffic on the weekends and as far as I know it was not a success.

      Sunny