Traffic in India - short video

  • Paul Barter
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2006

      Paul Barter shared this with us today from the Sustran list. Quite a reminder. Among other things, it reminds me in its way of Hans Monderman.

      On Behalf Of Paul Barter
      Sent:
      Monday, April 24, 2006 9:14 AM

      A wonderful video clip of an Indian intersection working in ways most

      traffic engineers would never imagine in their wildest dreams. If you

      have never seen traffic in South Asia then this might come as something

      of a shock.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjrEQaG5jPM

      Paul