Policy not to post information on "blind references". Thanks for respecting.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2006

      Dear Friends,

      When you share with us a URL for a link which you feel is worthy of our attention, it is necessary that you also provide a brief lead synopsis or introduction which tells our colleagues enough about that item so that they can THEN decide whether or not to click to it. You will appreciate that the people around here are time starved and will rarely in fact click to a blind reference.  For that reason, it is our policy here not to post information on “blind references”. We’re sure that you understand and agree.  I have popped in an example, which uses some 60 words for the lead synopsis.

      Your webperson

      Example:

      Http://www.monaco.newmobility.org  -

      This link will lead you to the latest information on the webpage created in support of the “Euro Cities Carshare Implementation Workshops”, which are to take place in Monaco from 31 March-1 April. The site is to offer comprehensive information and copies of presentations as well as the usual information on how to register, special hotel prices, and parallel events.