Sierra Club Sprawl/Traffic news - redesigned webpage

  • ecopl@n.adsl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 1:30 AM
      We have redesigned the Sierra Club sprawl and transportation webpage. With
      index pages for sprawl, population and sprawl, sprawl reports, activist
      resources, livable communities, transportation (including information on
      induced travel) and special articles and research (with many articles on
      transportation).

      Check it out! www.SierraClub.org/sprawl

      John Holtzclaw
      John.Holtzclaw@...