Re: re WorldTransport Forum Sustainable transportation in tongues was Fwd: R...

  • Tramsol@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2006
      Well in abslolute terms sustainable transport is an oxymoron.  Maybe some term which embraces the fact that the transport choices are 'affordable' in the widest sense, and to get many who scribble on these fora to find an acceptable term to replace alternative as in alternative transport modes.  One senior UK bus industry figure pointed out that we only accept alternative choices for the fall back position for seats in the theatre or the meal we ordered.....

      Dave H