Search for an Executive Director - The Centre for Sustainable Transportation

  • Carlos F. Pardo SUTP
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      When I read the suggestions from some of you regarding the available
      position in Canada being taken by Eric Britton, I thought this wouldn’t be
      something that he would be willing to do (anyway, I haven’t asked him so I’m
      not completely sure). However, I thought it may be a good idea to give him a
      hand with his current job as Ecoplan director, and look into any funding
      opportunities that we may know of. Once we discussed this and we thought it
      would be great if people would support the idea and "propose" Ecoplan as a
      fundable organization, rather than being Eric the one who would ask for the
      funding (actually, he currently has to pay everything out of his own
      pocket!). Is anyone agreeable on this? I guess we could see how to go on
      about this.

      Best regards,

      Carlos F. Pardo