Advertisement, Executive , Centre for Sustainable Transportation

  • John Thackara [mailto:john@doorsofpercep
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2006
      Colleagues,

      This morning I received the notification of a vacancy for Executive
      Director for Sustainable Transportation in Canada. Would colleagues
      not agree that Eric Britton is ideally suited for this position? His
      work in developing this forum has been tireless, and in my
      perspective his understanding ofg the big pictiure, his capacity to
      frame that picture as a series of policy and design opportunities,
      and his network of contacts, is unequalled.
      --
      Best Regards
      John

      John Thackara
      Designs of the time (Dott) http://www.dott07.com
      Doors Of Perception + Blog http://www.doorsofperception.com/
      Book http://www.thackara.com/inthebubble/index.html
      JT Business http://www.thackara.com
    • Sunny
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
        I would second this idea Eric Britton should think on this position.

        Regards,
        Sunny