Schwarzenegger combats global warming...?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 10:36 AM
      Who would have thought... See article below, an article about the
      man-o-steel's statement concerning global warming reduction for California.

      Best regards,

      Carlos F. Pardo
      Project Coordinator
      GTZ Sustainable Urban Transport Project (SUTP)
      Room 0942, Transport Division, UN-ESCAP
      ESCAP UN Building
      Rajadamnern Nok Rd.
      Bangkok 10200, Thailand