Elizabeth Kolbert - Climate of Man

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2005

      I've just finished reading all 3 of Elizabeth Kolbert's recent New Yorker
      magazine articles on climate change and would highly recommend them to you.
      They have a lot of, what was for me, new information and will, no doubt, be
      published as a book shortly.   You can read all 3 of  them at:

      Part 1 - How The Earth Is Changing
      http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?050425fa_fact3

      Part 2 - The Curse of Akkad
      http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?050502fa_fact3

      Part 3 - What Can Be Done?
      http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?050509fa_fact3

      - Dave Brook

      The Kyoto 20/20 Cities Challenge: http://kyotocities.org
      A single ambitious environmental objective for your city:
      *** A 20% improvement in 20 months, and within budget. ***

      The Kyoto World Cities Challenge is at http://kyotocities.org

      The Commons Open Agenda is at http://www.ecoplan.org

      Le Frene, 8/10 rue Joseph Bara                75006 Paris, France

      Tel:  Europe: +331 4326 1323       N. America +1 310 601-8468

      E: secretariat@...   Backup: fekbritton@...