World Transport Policy & Practice -- Volume 6, Number 3 just out

  • ecopl@n.adsl
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2000
      World Transport Policy & Practice, a quarterly journal edited by John
      Whitelegg, is available free of charge as Adobe Acrobat PDF files on
      the internet at [http://www.ecoplan.org/wtpp/wt_index.htm%5d. This will
      help it to reach a wider readership, encompassing advocates and
      activists as well as academics and advisers.

      We have just placed Volume 6, Number 3, 2000 as a 147 kB PDF file on
      the internet at [http://www.ecoplan.org/wtpp/wt_index.htm%5d. You are
      welcome to browse the site for other back issues such as our special
      on transport in Israel/Palestine/the Holy Land which was our
      contribution this Millennium year.

      Contents of Volume 6, Number 3, 2000:

      Editorial
      John Whitelegg

      Urban hysteria & panic in the streets - the British fuel blockade
      September 2000 - a social interpretation
      Alan Hallsworth & Rodney Tolley

      Car Sharing for Business: The Aachen region pilot project
      Oscar Reutter & Susanne Böhler

      The Delft Low-Cost Mobility Statement
      Jan Herman Koster

      Social change & Leisure mobility
      Martin Lanzendorf

      Professional training needs for sustainable transport: a case study
      of those responsible for planning for cycling & walking in the UK
      Hugh McClintock