Research request

  • Kevin McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      I said that I would pass this along....Please also include Jeff's email in
      any response thanks.

      ******

      We here in Arlington are evaluating our one-year pilot program, and we are
      looking for rock-solid studies (such as Cervero and Tsai's UC Berkeley study
      entitled: San Francisco City CarShare: Travel-Demand Trends and Second-Year
      Impacts.) that address Carsharing and its reduction in VMT, car ownership,
      parking, etc.

      We are very interested in expanding our Pilot Program and highlighting how
      important it is to put the carshare cars on-street. We are looking to have
      our evaluation completed in the next few weeks, and we'd appreciate any good
      info you may have for us.

      www.commuterpage.com/carshare

      Jeff Price, Transportation Engineer
      Transportation Demand Management Program
      Arlington County, Virginia
      Division of Transportation
      2100 Clarendon Boulevard, suite 900
      Arlington, Virginia 22201