children on the move

  • EcoPlan, Paris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2005

      This email has just come in from our wonderful able colleauges at the International Forum for Rural Transport and Development (IFRTD), addressed to our Children on the Move program (which for the moment is sadly not nearly as active a one wouel like.  Problem of time and resources, and neither of importance nor lack of desire on our part to do this and do it well.)

      I was sure that a number of you would wish to know about their program, and perhaps you may have some ideas or support for them as well. If so, it would be kind if you would post them both to this list and to childs-play@yahoogroups.com as well.

      Finally, if anyone out there would like to give us a hand in getting the Children on the Move program at http://www.ecoplan.org/children/index-bis.htm into gear, that would be wonderful.  I think that we have a sound base here, but we will need tome help to build on it and make it work as well as we are managing in others of the areas of  sustainable development and social justice that we are addressing here.

      Kind regards,