Re: [New Mobility/WorldTransport Forum] Principal Voices sustainability initiative - Interim report and invitation for comment

  • Chris Bradshaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Eric,

      > Subject: [New Mobility/WorldTransport Forum] Principal Voices
      > sustainability initiative - Interim report and invitation for comment
      >

      > Saturday, December 25, 2004, Paris, France, Europe
      > · Chris Bradshaw, Ottawa

      I am one of the many on your list that is gratified to being mentioned here.

      You may use my name. You may also mention that my perspective is heavily
      influenced by my commitment to walking as the only form of _access_ (to go
      with the many forms of _mobility_). I am also now the initial organizer of
      an industry association for carshare organizations (CSOs) in Canada.

      Chris Bradshaw