Discussions of matters of interest to this form

  • EcoPlan, Paris
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2004
      Quick reminder to all:

      The discussions on matters of interest to this forum take place on the New
      Mobility Café, for which we can only encourage you to register.

      Current round of discussions include: Motorcycle use of bus lanes; Principal
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NewMobilityCafe/message/518> Voices: Making
      OUR voices heard; and shared taxis.

      To get on board, all you have to do is post a quick message to
      NewMobilityCafe-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and the rest follows without
      delay.

      Please note: we do our best to moderate this forum to make sure that
      communications are efficient and stay on focus.