SUSTRAN News Flash #40 is out
- The latest SUSTRAN News Flash #40 (20 September 2000) is now out
The SUSTRAN News Flash service is a bimonthly (approximately) e-zine
on people-centred, equitable and sustainable transport with a focus
on countries in the global 'South'.
To zubscribe please contact me or owner-sustran-flash@...
CONTENTS of Flash #40
1. Car Free Day This Week!
2. World Bank Urban Transport Strategy Review
3. Profile: Indonesian NGO Forum for Sustainable Transport
4. E-Conference: Urban Public Transport in Developing Countries
5. Bangalore Busway Project?
6. Bremen awards
7. INFORMATION RESOURCES AND LINKS
Community Action Guide to Urban Transport
E-discussion for Santiago
Report on Japanese Motorcycles in Indonesia
SIDA Report on Urban Transport
Delft Low-cost Mobility Statement
Book on Planning in Hong Kong
Discussion paper: Can Rail Pay?
World Transport Policy & Practice journal online
Online Sustainable Urban Travel Resources- New Address
Online Encyclopedia of the Atmospheric Environment
8. COMING EVENTS
9. LIGHTER SIDE
SUSTRAN Resource Centre
P.O. Box 11501, 50748 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Information services for the Sustainable Transport Action Network
for Asia and the Pacific (the SUSTRAN Network)