Re: [New Mobility/WorldTransport Forum] Tragic loss of personal v ehicle - and our commiserations thereupon

  • Chris Bradshaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2004
      Eric,

      Further to Dave's suggestion:

      By using the bus, he would not need special security, thanks to all the
      witnesses that would accompany him on his journeys.

      Also, in offering to look out for his car, you might suggest he watch for
      your bike.

      BTW, I think one of the Mercedes models now comes from the factory with two
      folding bikes in the trunk.

      Chris Bradshaw, Ottawa