Re: [New Mobility/WorldTransport Forum] CEI's challenge to "environmental enthusiasts"

  • C. Kenneth Orski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2004
      Charles -
      I am happy to add your name to the list of my carless friends (now a total of four). However, as a resident of TriBeCa you may be forgiven for not owning a car. In fact ANY resident of Manhattan would be foolish to own a car. Unfortunately -- or fortunately (depending on your point of view)-- most of us do not live in Manhattan.
      Regards, Ken