World Car/Free Days 2004 Ten-Minute Outreach Survey

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004

      Dear Colleagues,

      I hope that you will call upon your reservoir of patience and take just a bit of time with this.  Here quickly is why:

      1. We would like to show you how we are using technology that is at our fingertips to integrate information coming in from Japan and in Japanese and making it more broadly accessible to one of our little programs.

      2. To see how it works, you have to click over to World Car/Free Days Collaborative at http://WorldCarFreeDay.com and click the Outreach Survey Link.  And then the Survey Responses to date.

      3. Once there go to the first that came in just this morning that if for the Car/Free Day project in Tokyo and follow the clear easy step by step instructions at the bottom of their entry.

      If you do this, one of these days you will probably thank me.

      Eric Britton ;-)