Re: [New Mobility/WorldTransport Forum] Digest Number 228

  • AliceMMaynard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2004
      Well, I'm female (and, incidentally, a wheelchair user so that makes me even more strange in the transport world).  I don't post much at the moment, since I'm up to my neck in work (I'm a consultant - what does that say about the transport world not employing females or disabled people) and research for my doctorate on valuation frameworks for inclusive transport, for which I hope to pick some of your brains in due course.....  But I do read your words of wisdom avidly and I shall chip in when I'm moved to say something worthwhile (actually, research indicates that women take up less air time than men in meetings - I don't know if that applies to email discussion groups).  And I'll find a woman colleague or two to join us, hopefully.
      Alice Maynard
      Future Inclusion