Announcement concerning future postings here

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2004
      This is to inform you that as of this date all information concerning
      media releases, articles in the press, meeting and program
      announcements, professional openings, etc. will be posted not here
      but rather in the New Mobility Café. The Café also provides a free,
      public, flexible repository discussion space for people and groups
      who feel that our transport systems need to be, and can be made to
      be, more sustainable and more just -- and who wish to freely exchange
      ideas and information about it.

      The reason: we want to make sure that this main Forum is reserved for
      exception information that specifically aims to advance the
      Sustainable Mobility agenda. We think this is advisable since in the
      last month alone some 64 messages were posted here – rather too many
      given the time pressure under which most of us find ourselves.

      To facilitate this, I am taking the step of sending out an invitation
      to you to join the New Mobility Café, which you can join with one
      click or ignore (with one more click) as your preference. I suggest
      that you give it a try, and to leave it all you have to do at any
      point is send a blank email to: NewMobilityCafe-
      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com. It's that simple.

      PS. The price of oil at this time is US$ 44.10 (Nymex at 08:32 EST).
      Is you city, is your company, are you ready for this?