Seminar in Budapest: "Tackling urban transport growth in an enlarged Europe".

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2004

      I know that many of us here are concerned about the challenges of sustainable transportation in the cities of Easter Europe, now the so-called accession countries of the EU.  This is a delicate time, and one wonders who one can best lend a hand in this inevitable transition.

      The Access program of Eurocities (http://www.access-eurocities.org) is trying to do its bit in organizing this seminar slated to be held in Budapest on 27 and 28 September 2004.  You will find the program at http://www.eurocities.org/eurocities/Documents/draft%20programme%20budapest3.pdf

      If you have any thoughts or proposals for them the contact there is Ms. Karen Vancluysen, Network Manager at +32 (2) 5520874 and k.vancluysen@....