introducing bicycling to Singapore---can you help?

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2004

      From: francis@...
      Sent:
      Friday, August 06, 2004 1:44 AM

      My friend's company is preparing a project proposal to the Singapore Government. The project is about creating bicycle friendly environment and encouraging the use of bicycle as a form of daily commuting.

      The project is looking for a (few) expert consultants in the area of re-introducing bicycle into urban area like Singapore. This is a project-based (2~6 weeks) arrangement. If you are willing to help, or, if you know of anyone can help please send the contact information to me (chuwasg@...)

      Francis Chu
      Senior Consultant (Design & Innovation)
      Philips Electronic Singapore Pte. Ltd.