Comparison

  • sbogdan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2004
      Hello,

      First of all, allow me to introduce myself as this is my first post on this group. My name is Bogdan Surdea and I work for a road transportation company in Romania (we are doing international transport for goods).

      I was wondering if you would know any comparison between US "Hours-Of-Service Regulations" and "European Agreement concerning the Work of Crews of Vehicles engaged in International Road Transport (AETR)".

      Best regards,

      Bogdan
      www.veroben-transport.com