Special issue: Transport in Israel and the Palestinian Territories

  • ecoplan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Dear Colleagues,

      If you go to the Journal of World Transport Policy and Practice web site at
      http://ecoplan.org/wtpp and there click the Available Issues and then the
      Archives links, you will see that the special 1999 issue on Transport in
      Israel and the Palestinian Territories has now been posted for your
      one-click access and reading. It is, we should point out, a hefty 2Mo file
      (because of the maps and graphics) so be sure you chose your time carefully.
      (And if that is a problem for you, let me know and we can send by email).

      And if you have not visited the site for a while you will see that there are
      many changes and, we hope, improvements. (The site can be read in Netscape,
      but works best in IE 4.0 or better and Opera 4.0.) Among other things we
      would draw your attention to the new and much more powerful Search
      functions.