Re: [New Mobility/WorldTransport Forum] Re: WBCSD report - general commentary

  • Sujit Patwardhan
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 31, 2004

      Clicking on the link for the PDF files generates an error message.

      If anyone faced a similar problem I would suggest you delete the "closed
      para" sign appearing at the end of the file name in the browser, and click
      again. The PDF file then opens.

      Thought I would pass this on to those who may have had similar difficulty.

      --
      Sujit

      Sujit Patwardhan
      PARISAR