WBCSD & the auto industry - pedestrian or cycling?

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2004
      From: roelof.wittink@...
      Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 3:10 PM
      To: eric.britton@...; Asia and the Pacific sustainable
      transport; Sustran-discuss@...

      Dear Eric

      I had a short look at their conclusions and could not trace anywehre the

      word pedestrian or cycling. I am sure that they will defend their own
      agenda which easily comes in conflict with mine, but still I would hope
      they would be afraid if their efforts in producing such a report would
      undermined by a coalition that points at some very obvious
      shortcomings and make them responsible to compensate for this by
      adopting some parts of the really sustainable transport agenda.

      Roelof Wittink, Director
      I-ce = Interface for Cycling Expertise
      Trans 3, 3512 JJ Utrecht, The Netherlands
      tel: +31 (0)30 2304521 fax: +31 (0)30 2312384
      email (general): i-ce@...
      email (personal): roelof.wittink@...
      website: www.i-ce.info