200th partner - Bingo!

  • ecoplan (paris)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2000
      Mr. Jim Grube from MIT has just joined us as the 200th member of our @World
      Carshare group.

      So when the occasion presents itself, let's lift a glass to Mr. Grube and to
      the rest of our number in honor of this fine moment. No one is making any
      of us do any of this, not a penny changes hands, everyone here is far too
      busy to be doing this, very few of us have ever met, and yet here we are,
      together, helping each other and doing our bit to make our communities
      better places to live and to work.

      If we can learn to share cars with a wink and a grin, there are a thousand
      other things that we are going to be able to do better as well. And is that
      not what sustainability is all about, lots of small things that we and our
      neighbors learn to do better, together and every day?

      So, hurrah Jim! And hurrah to the rest of us as well!