  • Bala GANESSANE
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      Dear colleagues,

      I am Mr Bala GANESSANE from Paris, graduate in Transportaion engineering and Transport economic. I wish to  work  with some project with your team in the mobility, the realtion with environment and transport, and transportation planning.

      I expect your answer to tell me if it is possible to participate with you or your team or not if you know some other people or institut.

      Hope to hear you as soon as,

      With regards
      Bala

      Créez votre Yahoo! Mail