New poll for wtpp

  • wtpp@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2000
      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the wtpp
      group:

      Question:
      (1) Which Web browser do you currently
      use? (2) Would you be willing to switch
      to Internet Explorer if necessary? (3)
      This information is intended to help us
      in reconfiguring this site to provide
      better service to you and the others.
      Thank you for taking a minute to answer
      this.

      o A. I use Internet Exporer as default
      o B. Use Netscape Navigator as my default
      o B1. Willing to use IE as necessary
      o B2. Not willing to call up IE.
      o C. See my email comment under heading: "Browser Poll"

      http://www.egroups.com/polls/wtpp

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!