FW: Italian Car Sharing Forum + WCS NEWS + NEW CS POLL

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 7:08 AM
      While the following is too narrow for most of the members of this list,
      I share it with you since it also shows the direction in which we are
      moving on all our programs under The Commons -- news, discussion,
      interaction, and collaboration. Of course we also want your ideas on
      this, and you know how to do that. Eric Britton