Road Safety Is No Accident - World Health Day 2004

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      "World Health Day is celebrated annually on the 7th of April. The theme
      for World Health Day 2004 is Road Safety. On this day around the globe,
      hundreds of organizations will host events to help raise awareness about
      road traffic injuries, their grave consequences and enormous costs to
      society. They will also contribute to spreading the word that such
      injuries can be prevented. We invite you to join WHO and these many
      organizations to celebrate World Health Day 2004. Together we can
      contribute to this world of difference."

      For more information: http://www.who.int/world-health-day/2004/en/