RE: [WorldTransport Forum] April 2, 2004: EU May Require Sustainable Transportation and Environment Plan

  • Peter.WIEDERKEHR@oecd.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 1:18 AM
      Message
      Thanks for the message, Eric.
      Good! It was about time to come up with this idea. I would be nice to give also inventives to promote effective, most forward looking concepts through a benchmarking exercise that encourages others to replicate.

      I wonder when environmental accounting will be introduced in the accounting procedures - this will make the difference....
      Best wishes,
      Peter Wiederkehr
      Administrator Transport Programme
      OECD Environment Directorate
      2, Rue Andre-Pascal, 75775 PARIS  Cedex 16, France
      Tel. +33 1 4524 7892;    Fax. +331 4524 7876;
      email:   peter.wiederkehr@...
      On the web:  http://www.oecd.org/env/transport