RE: [WorldTransport Forum] Nomination for the WTN 2004 Environment Prize - Ken Livingston and the London road pricing crew

  • Tracey Axelsson
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2004
      I've used the Congestion Charge model in speaking engagements and really think it's great.  Therefore I wholly support the nomination.

      Tracey Axelsson
      Co-operative Auto Network

      At 09:58 AM 04/03/22 +0100, you wrote:
      >Been to a recent presentation on London Congestion Charge and I
      think
      >they deserve the WTN2004 for all the work done.
      >
      >I support the nomination.
      >
      >Maria
      >
      >Maria Attard
      >Assistant Lecturer
      >GIS Laboratory
      >Geography Division
      >University of Malta
      >Msida MSD 06
      >Malta
      >Tel: 00356 2340 2147
      >Fax: 00356 21343397
      >Email: maria.attard@...

      Cheers,  Tracey!

      Tracey Axelsson
      Executive Director

      CAN Co-operative Auto Network                                                                a car sharing co-op
      205 - 470 Granville Street  Vancouver, BC   V6C 1V5                                          604/685-1393