RE: [WorldTransport Forum] Nomination for the WTN 2004 Environment Prize - Ken Livingston and the London road pricing crew

  • Maria Attard
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2004
      Been to a recent presentation on London Congestion Charge and I think
      they deserve the WTN2004 for all the work done.

      I support the nomination.

      Maria

      Maria Attard
      Assistant Lecturer
      GIS Laboratory
      Geography Division
      University of Malta
      Msida MSD 06
      Malta
      Tel: 00356 2340 2147
      Fax: 00356 21343397
      Email: maria.attard@...
      Links:
      http://staff.um.edu.mt/mbona
      http://www.casa.ucl.ac.uk/people/Maria.htm

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 22, 2004
        I've used the Congestion Charge model in speaking engagements and really think it's great.  Therefore I wholly support the nomination.

        Tracey Axelsson
        Co-operative Auto Network

        At 09:58 AM 04/03/22 +0100, you wrote:
        >Been to a recent presentation on London Congestion Charge and I
        think
        >they deserve the WTN2004 for all the work done.
        >
        >I support the nomination.
        >
        >Maria
        >
        >Maria Attard
        >Assistant Lecturer
        >GIS Laboratory
        >Geography Division
        >University of Malta
        >Msida MSD 06
        >Malta
        >Tel: 00356 2340 2147
        >Fax: 00356 21343397
        >Email: maria.attard@...

        Cheers,  Tracey!

        Tracey Axelsson
        Executive Director

        CAN Co-operative Auto Network                                                                a car sharing co-op
        205 - 470 Granville Street  Vancouver, BC   V6C 1V5                                          604/685-1393