Sustainable transport/carsharing conference in Portugal, March 17-20

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Our friends in Portugal are in the process of organizing a major meeting
      from 17-20 March 2004 with both national and Europe-wide implications on
      the theme of sustainable transportation systems, with a serous
      consideration on carsharing. You can find full information on the event
      at http://www.apve.pt/.

      Your best contact on this will be our long term carsharing colleague
      Robert Stussi, whom you can contact at stussi@...

      Let's do what we can to support our colleagues in Portugal on this
      terrific and timely initiative - as we should indeed whenver any one in our community reaches out. After all, 2004 is the year that
      carsharing gets on a real roll world-wide. All the conditions are now
      in place.

      With all good wishes,

      Eric Britton

      The World Carshare Consortium at <http://worldcarshare.com/>
      http://worldcarshare.com/
      Discussion Forum: worldcarshare@yahoogroups.com
      The Commons __ technology, economy, society__
      Phone: +331 4326 1323 Mobile: +336 8096 7879
      IP Videoconference: 81.65.50.63
      Email: mail@... or eric.britton@...