Re: [WorldTransport Forum] Land Value Capture

  • Neil Douglas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2004
      Dave,

      Please supply full reference please - I am currently advising NSW State
      Authorities on proposed underground tunnel through central Sydney, a LRT in
      Sydney CBD and new underground rail links in NW Sydney and SW Sydney.

      Your property increase figures are therefore interesting.

      Neil Douglas

      Neil Douglas
      DOUGLAS Economics
      PO Box 9926 Te Aro