`How to pay for public transport'' - Gavin R. Putland, BE PhD. Co mmunications Officer, Prosper Australia

  • Wetzel Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2004
      Glenn
      Many thanks for sending me Gavin's paper "How to Pay for Public Transport"
      on Transport and Land Value tax:

      http://www.users.bigpond.com/putland/pubtrans.htm

      and the Local transport Today article on your Transport Planning Society
      meeting at which I spoke:

      http://www.tps.org.uk/news/ltt_010503.htm ,

      which I am circulating by Bcc to many people.

      It is especially encouraging that such a thoughtful academic paper as
      Gavin's has arrived from Australia
      when these issues are being discussed here in the UK.

      Dave

      Dave Wetzel