WorldCarshare futures and next steps - comments and suggestions

  • Eric Britton (EcoPlan, Paris)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2004

      A first wave of reactions from members of our group to yesterday’s exploratory thinkpiece for next steps in terms of carsharing cooperation has already started to come in, all fortunately addressed to my personal email.

      May I ask that we continue this good habit, so that we do not overload our busy colleagues with too much detail.  For my part, I will read, react to, and in time collate the responses and share them with the group in a single summary and game plan.

      Again, that email address for this: eric.britton@...

      Kind regards,

      World Transport Policy and Practice now at http://www.eco-logica.co.uk/WTPPhome.html

      The Commons __ technology, economy, society__

      Tel: +331 4326 1323         Mobile: +336 8096 7879

      24 hour Fax/Voicemail hotline: +33 (1) 53 01 28 96

      IP Videoconference: 81.65.50.63

      Email: mail@... or Eric.Britton@...

    • Peter Newman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2004
        Re: [WorldTransport Forum] WorldCarshare futures and n
        We are about to begin the first car-sharing experiment in the suburbs where there are few transit options. A developer here in Perth wants to give it a try. Peter
        --

        Professor Peter Newman
        Director, Sustainability Policy Unit
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2004
          London as an experiment.

          Dave

          Dave Wetzel
          Vice-chair,
          Transport for London
          Windsor House, 42-50 Victoria Street.
          London. SW1H 0TL. UK.
          Tel 020 7941 4200

          We are about to begin the first car-sharing experiment in the suburbs where
          there are few transit options. A developer here in Perth wants to give it a
          try. Peter
          --
          Professor Peter Newman
          Director, Sustainability Policy Unit
          Department of the Premier and Cabinet
          Western Australian Government
          15/197 St Georges Tce, Perth, WA 6000.
          and ISTP, Murdoch University.
          92229823/0407935133

          Consult at: http://wTransport.org <http://wTransport.org>

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12ccirku3/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroup
          web/S=1707209142:HM/EXP=1073914828/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Def
          ault?mqso=60178356&partid=4116730> click here

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupmai
          l/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=945521594>

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links