Early this morning World Streets welcomed our 3000th registered reader

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25 6:30 AM

      Early this morning World Streets welcomed our 3000th registered reader

      ws-newsstandEarly this morning World Streets welcomed our 3000th registered reader. After almost to the day four years of faithful service to the cause of sustainable transport, sustainable cities and sustainable lives, since the beginning of the year we have started to receive a substantial increase in these contacts.  For example, even as I write this note, the number is up to 2015 (which you can confirm for yourself in the top right column). http://networkdispatches.wordpress.com/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wordpress/img/trans.gif?m=1207340914gWe feel proud and hope that you as one of our readers feels proud to. After all  the only reason we are here is to learn and do what we can to make our cities and our planet fairer and better places for all.

      Click to http://wp.me/psKUY-32i or http://worldstreets.org for full article.