[World Streets Worst Practices Department] Might we think about this together?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 2:05 AM
      Facebook

      From http://www.facebook.com/groups/worstpractices/

      Might we think about this together?

      Might we think about this together? An annual...

      Eric Britton

      9:51am Mar 21

      Might we think about this together?

      An annual (or monthly?) award ceremony for the (seven) "outstanding" World Streets Worst Practices of the year/month. Perhaps with a virtual ceremony of some sort, media of course generously invited.

      Might we call them (for now) the "Worsies". (If we can't do better we are in real trouble.)

      A possible model might be Senator William Proxmire's (US) Golden Fleece Awards (1975–1988) presented to those public officials in the United States who, the judges feel, waste public money.

      The need is surly there. The only thing that remains to be done is to figure out how to do it best.

      World Streets: Open for business 214/7.

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.