A "Better than Car" Mobility System

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013

      A “Better than Car” Mobility System

      Nobody likes to step down on the scale of comfort and economy. Fair enough, so let’s see how we can step up.

      The objective here is to combine vision, policy, technology and entrepreneurial skills in such a way to create and make available to all a combined, affordable, multi-level, convenient, high choice  mobility system which for just about everybody should be more efficient than owning and driving a car in or into town.  Let us start with this as our goal and then see what is the work that must be done in order to turn it into a reality.

      * Click here for full article in World Streets new Equity series. http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2013/03/19/a-better-than-car-mobility-system/

        Francis  Eric Knight Britton, Managing Director /  Editor

        World Streets  |  New Mobility Consult | 2013 Work Program | W/S on Facebook   | Zetabytes

        9, rue Gabillot   69003 Lyon France  |  T. +339 8326 9459| M. +336 5088 0787  | E. eric.britton@...   S. newmobility