Weekend musing: If you like anything at all about World Streets, please make sure you go see Wadjda.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013

      Weekend musing: If you like anything at all about World Streets, please make sure you go see Wadjda.

      saudi arabia wadjda poster

      The name of the film is Wadjda, the director is Haifaa Al-Mansour and the film has only recently been released. If you cannot find it in your city, I hope it is available on DVD.

      I don’t think it is appropriate for me to tell you anything about the film, or to try to explain why I believe you are going to appreciate it.

      But when you see it I would appreciate knowing your reaction

        Francis  Eric Knight Britton, Managing Director /  Editor

        World Streets  |  New Mobility Consult | 2013 Work Program | W/S on Facebook   | Zetabytes

        9, rue Gabillot   69003 Lyon France  |  T. +339 8326 9459| M. +336 5088 0787  | E. eric.britton@...   S. newmobility