Re: [WorldCityBike] SEARCH FOR A CITIZEN APP: "CLICK-TO-FIX"

  • Morten Lange
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2013
      Hi Eric,

      SeeClickFix.com

      does roughly what you are requesting.  And the company has partnered with some US cities / municipalities to integrate with their internal systems for service requests etc.

      A few issues have already been reported  for France.

      http://seeclickfix.com/location_search?at=France
      Or more localised
      http://seeclickfix.com/fra_manche

      The Web interface takes some learning and getting used to, but reporting using a GPS-enabled smartphone is quite easy.

      --
      Regards / Kveðja / Hilsen
      Morten Lange, Reykjavík