World Streets Social Networking ABCs

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2013
      WordPress.com

      New post on World Streets: The Politics of Transport in Cities

      World Streets Social Networking ABCs

      by Eric Britton, editor

      In our world-wide outreach to readers we are trying to put to work the full range of available contact and sharing tools to best serve and to make best use of these carefully developed networks. Among them a certain number of Facebook Groups which seem to lend themselves pretty well to these purposes, and also [...]

      Read more of this post

      Comment

         See all comments

      http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2013/01/06/world-streets-social-networking-abcs/