My basic theory about 2013 is this.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2012
      WordPress.com

      . .

      New post on World Streets: The Politics of Transport in Cities

      My basic theory about 2013 is this.

      by Eric Britton, editor

      My basic theory about 2013 is this: If what we try to do looks like something that we might done back in the late years of the last century, it will not be good enough.  That's the test I try to apply every day.

       Being different is not a guarantee of success.  But not being different is a guarantee of sure failure. [...]

      Read more of this post

      Eric Britton, editor | 13 December 2012 at 17:50 | Categories: 2012, Strategies/tactics, World Streets | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-2E8

      .

      http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2012/12/13/my-basic-theory-about-2013-is-this/