Free Public Transport crowdsourcing conversation

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2012
      Free Public Transport? IF that topic interests you let us invite you to
      join in a crowdsourcing conversation on the subject. You will find half a
      dozen postings and about 50 comments, many of which of very high quality, at
      http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/category/free-public-transport/.

      I think you may find some surprises or at the very least some useful
      reminders on what is, in fact, a very useful policy conversation.
      Alternatively you can contact me by phone at +336 5088 0787, Skype at
      newmobility and/or eric.britton@....

      Eric Britton - http://worldstreets.org -
      http://www.facebook.com/WorldStreets

      Francis Eric Knight-Britton, Managing Director / Editor

      9, rue Gabillot 69003 Lyon France | T. +339 8326 9459| M. +336 5088
      0787 | E. <mailto:eric.britton@...> eric.britton@... |
      S. newmobility

      9440 Readcrest Drive. Los Angeles, CA 90210 | Tel. +1 213 985 3501 |
      eric.britton@... | Skype: ericbritton