BOOK EARLY !! - Land Value Conf Jul 6th 2004

  • Wetzel Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2003
      I'm pleased to give you early notice of a major one day conference to be
      held in Central London with
      national speakers on Tuesday, 6th July, 2004.

      By booking early you can take advantage of the special discount rate.

      "Financing Transport Infrastructure through Land Values: Making it
      Happen"

      is organised by The Waterfront Conference Company in conjunction with LVTC
      and The Labour Land Campaign.

      I shall be Chairing the conference and you can see the line up of eminent
      speakers on the attached flyer or on Waterfront's website:

      http://www.thewaterfront.co.uk/pdfs/current_conferences/landvalues.pdf

      > <<Land Conf 6 July 04-prefly.doc>>

      Please feel free to forward this e-mail to any friend or colleague who you
      think may also be interested.
      > Dave
      > Dave Wetzel
      > Tel: 020 7941 4200

      ps

      I hope to see you there on the day.
      If you would like to consider some of the ideas and thinking behind this
      conference then please read the following article and contact me if you wish
      to discuss further:
      Observer Article:
      <http://www.observer.co.uk/business/story/0,6903,930463,00.html>.