To my thinking, the concept of mixed use in a...

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2012
      Facebook

      To my thinking, the concept of mixed use in a...

      Eric Britton

      1:13pm Oct 21

      To my thinking, the concept of mixed use in a society that puts a premium on job creation and local entrepreneurship as well as sheer mobility per se, has not until now gotten a fair run, either in the literature or in practice. And yet it is vital to the future well being of our cities and those who live and work there.

      New Mobility Strategies from the ground up – Supporting local commerce and enterprise

      worldstreets.wordpress.com

      It is well established by now, in leading circles of knowledge, policy and practice at least, that m...

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.