World Streets/Facebook working link:

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2012
      Facebook

      World Streets/Facebook working link: What you...

      Eric Britton

      6:18pm Oct 17

      World Streets/Facebook working link:

      What you have here is an uneasy compromise between what we would like to be able to put at your disposal and what is possible given the present state of the software behind this publication.

      We think it important to ensure the most direct and lively integration of the considerable discussions, comments and information that is being made available on the Facebook sites and the basic journal which appears here under WordPress.

      So for the time being we ask you to click here to pick up the latest on the Facebook site, until the time comes that we can already publish it sound easy to handle way here.

      Thanks for your understanding, and if you think of a better way of doing this, please get in touch.

      http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQBnm3RvFCWvm0ZM&w=90&h=90&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi0.wp.com%2Fworldstreets.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F10%2Fws-on-facebook-top-shot-text.jpg%3Ffit%3D200%2C200

      (

      worldstreets.wordpress.com

      * Click for latest events and announcements from World Streets on Facebook

      http://www.facebook.com/email_open_log_pic.php?c=1996160338&mid=6e8d7a0G5af376327a30G1351a99G96

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.